Membership Information 2018/2019
New members are admitted when availability exists and enquiries are always welcomed. Please contact me at any time to discuss the option of becoming a member at one of Oxfordshire's best kept secrets. Susan J. Lakin.
(New) Wychwood Points Membership:
For more information about the above 2 categories of membership, please telephone: 01993 831841
Membership tariffs are inclusive of VAT at the current rate;
7 Day Full Membership £975.00
- Unlimited play
- 8 day booking rights via the golf shop
- Sign guests in at an Associate green fee rate (unlimited times)
- Retain a current handicap which is maintained under CONGU rules, but remains the ultimate responsibility of the member
- Compete in all club competitions
- Access a 10% discount on all food and beverage purchases using a dedicated swipe card, along with exclusive use of secure changing facilities.
Joint Membership £1700.00
As 7-Day Full (except that 1 guest each may be signed in unlimited times)
9 Hole Membership £600
- May play 9 holes on a daily basis
- sign guests in at the current 9 hole guest green fee rate
- Play in 9 hole competitions and maintain a CONGU handicap
- Membership card with access to a 10%discount on all food and beverage
Youth memberships are available from aged 18 years at discounted rates. Please see the Membership Information Document for full details.
- As 7-Day Full
- Members over 18year may sign in a guest at the current guest green fee rate.
|YOUTH 17 - 18 years||£205||£50|
|YOUTH 19 - 20 years||£380||£200|
|21 - 25 years (50% of full adult subscription)||£490.00||£200|
|26 - 35 years (75% of full adult subscription)||£730.00||£200|
- Membership commences May 1st.
- Payment may either be made via, cheque, cash, Direct Debit (3.5% credit charge) or credit card (no American Express). Bank transfer payments welcomed.
- Renewal notices are dispatched April 1st.
- Candidates accepted for membership following July 1st in any year, will pay a pro-rata amount of the annual subscription.
- Joining fees must be paid in full upon acceptance, remaining subscriptions may be satisfied using any of the above mentioned methods.
Junior Membership - Wychwood Wolves
Becoming a Full 7 Day Junior Member has benefits:
- Membership card giving you 10% discount on all food and drink purchased in the bar.
- Full use of the short game facility.
- Unlimited play on our 18 hole course.
- Entry to junior club competitions
- Receive a Wychwood Wolf Polo Shirt, Junper & Cap with our compliments.
£30 PER YEAR AGE UP TO 16yrs (NO JOINING FEE)
Joining Fees for other categories
Adult Full: £305
Adult 9 Hole £305
Joint Membership: £610
Guest Green Fees (from 1st May 2018)
Midweek £20.00 (18H) £14.00 (9H/twilight) subject to seasonal time variation
Weekend £22.00 (18H) £16.00 (9H/twilight) subject to seasonal time variation
The Wychwood Golf Club is a proprietary owned Company and operates a strict code of conduct policy.
All golfers are requested to adhere to the standard dress code highlighted on this website.