The Wychwood Carvery
On a Sunday and a Tuesday lunchtime we offer a delicious home cooked Carvery catering for groups of all sizes. We have disabled access throughout the ground floor.
Due to the popularity of our Carvery we advise you to book a table in advance.
|A choice of 3 Roasted Joints of Meat with all the trimmings followed by a Selection of Homemade Desserts and Coffee.|
|Only £14 per Adult & £8 per Child.|
|A choice of 2 Roasted Joints of Meat with all the trimmings followed by a selection of homemade desserts and Coffee.|
|Only £12 per person.|
- The dresscode is smart casual.
- If you would like to dine at the carvery privately you can choose to sit upstairs in the intimate Oak Room and come downstairs to get your meals.
- We have disabled access throughout the ground floor and 4 disabled parking spaces.
- Coach drivers eat for free if you bring a party of 20 guests or more.
The Bar Menu
We are open to the public seven days a week serving Breakfast, Sandwiches and Main Meals.
A warm welcome awaits where you can enjoy a meal or a drink, in a comfortable bar or alternatively on the balcony with a beautiful view over the Golf Course and the Cotswolds.
Winter opening hours
|monday||07:30 - 15:00|
|tuesday||07:30 - 15:00|
|wednesday||07:30 - 16:00|
|thursday||07:30 - 16:00|
|friday||07:30 - 16:00|
|saturday||07:00 - 16:00|
|sunday||07:00 - 16:00|
- The bar has no strict closing time after the kitchen closes, and is determined by how busy the Golf Course is.
- We ask you to refrain from wearing hats in the bar.
- There is a strict no mobile phone calls in the clubhouse policy.
- We accept all major debit and credit cards.
- The clubhouse has free wifi.
- There is no need to book a table for bar meals.
Please contact Rob Cuthbertson for further Information
TEL: 01993 831841
|CLICK HERE TO EMAIL|